Kopy Kat Sanctuary is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization. We rely on support from the community to help us save cats’ lives. You can help to support our work in several ways:
DONATIONS can be made through PayPal by clicking on the Donate button below. All donations are tax-deductible and will enable us to fulfill our Mission Statement, perform more of the good work of trap-neuter-release and spay/neuter education, that will help cats not just at our shelter but throughout this area! Partner with us in this cause by donating today!
CHECKS can be mailed to: Kopy Kat Sanctuary, P.O. Box 241, Delmont, PA 15626
REOCCURING MONTHLY DONATIONS (our favorite) can easily be set up through Paypal. Should you decide to be a regular supporter of Kopy Kat our donors have told us that they appreciate the convenience of monthly giving and the idea of providing stable support to help our cats. If 10 people each donate $10 per month this is HUGE for us!
IN-KIND DONATIONS: Caring for over 150 cats every day requires a lot of food, litter, and other supplies! KKS gratefully accepts donations of the following (opened/partially used items are OK):
- ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™
- Purina dry cat food products
- Friskies and Fancy Feast canned cat foods
- Coupons for litter and food
- Feline medical supplements and equipment
- Paper towels
- Bleach and Tide detergent
- 1-gallon ZipLoc freezer bags
- Cat carriers, litter boxes, toys and furniture
- Gift Cards (PetCo, Walmart, PetSmart)